This Weekend: Holiday Festivities in the Berkshires
Lenox Caroling festival- A New Berkshire Tradition
There’s no better way to start off the holiday season than with a trip to Lenox. And now there are even more reasons to take a trip to the Berkshires
Not finding yourself in the holiday spirit yet? Come on out to Lenox on December 10th and 11th for the first annual Lenox Caroling Festival! The two day festival includes competitions between some of the Northeast’s finest choirs, a caroler’s reception hosted by famed movie critic Gene Shalit, a production of David Sedaris’ The Santaland Diaries, a gingerbread competition and much more!
Feel like making the trip? Take Advantage of our winter specials while your at it!
- 10am-12pm - Morning Caroling
- 12-1:30pm - Lunch, available at participating downtown restaurants (see program book)
- 1:30-4pm - Afternoon program
- 5:30-6:45pm - Carolers Reception, Awards Presentation and Sing-along: Shakespeare & Co.
- 7:30pm - Performance: Shakespeare & Co. Santaland Diaries Bernstein Theatre
- 1:00-3pm - Gingerbread Contests
- 10:00-3pm - Designer Showcase
For more information including directions, festival map and more go to http://lenoxcarolingfestival.org
Article by: Mick Huska of our Front Desk Staff