RATE, DEPOSIT, CANCELLATION & OTHER POLICIES
- A two night minimum stay is required on all weekends during high season.
- All high season weekend reservations require a deposit equal to one night’s charge plus tax.
- Holidays in the intermediate and off season require a deposit equal to one night’s charge plus tax.
Refunds are given with the following notice requirements:
High Season: (July, August, October)
Including High Season Holiday & High Demand Tanglewood nights:
Weekend: 14 day advance notice
Weekday: One week advance notice
Intermediate Seasons: (June & September)
Weekend: One week advance notice
Weekday: 48 hours advance notice
Off Season: (November-May **see holiday periods below)
Weekend: 24 hours advance notice
Weekday: 24 hours advance notice
Off Season Holiday periods (MLK Weekend, February Vacation (2/17/17-2/25/17)
Three days (72 hrs) advance notice
Intermediate Season Holiday periods (Memorial Day weekend and Columbus Day weekend)
One week advance notice
OTHER IMPORTANT POLICIES
- We cannot guarantee a specific room, but rather a room within a specific room category
- Fireplaces are not operable during the summer months (June through Mid-October)
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rooms
- Check in time is 3:00PM
- Check out time is 11:00AM
- We do not allow pets
MORE ABOUT RATES
- Higher rates apply to New Years, February vacation week, special mid-week Tanglewood performances and possible other events or holidays.
- An additional charge of $10 per night applies for cribs or cots
- We charge $15 per additional person per night for rooms accommodating more than two adult guests.
- Rates are per night, double occupancy and are subject to change without notice.