Berkshire Romantic Getaways
Your browser does not support iframes.
Like us on Facebook
Stay up to date the Yankee Inn's specials and events as well as what's going on in the Berkshires.
Your Berkshires Vacation
Families, Couples, Groups - We've got you covered.
Things To Do in the Berkshires
- BSO’s summer Home- 10 minute drive (Open during summer season only)
Norman Rockwell Museum
- 15 minute drive
Ventfort Hall, Gilded Age Museum
- 7 minute drive
Shakespeare and Company
- Shakespearian and dramatic theater. 10 minute drive.
Berkshire Theater Festival
- 10 minute drive (Open during summer season only)
- Over 60 designer retail stores located seven miles from the Yankee
Jacobs Pillow Dance Festival-
Featuring world renound dance companies, workshops and free performances on beautiful grounds.
within walking distance or a short drive
Get a Relaxing Massage
(next door) at Essentials Day Spa (advanced notice required)
Excellent Cross-Country Skiing
- Locations and equipment shops just minutes away
Berkshire Museum, Clark Art Institute, Mass MoCA, Chesterwood
Notable Art Galleries
(*open only during summer season)
Quaint Berkshire Towns
- Just a short drive to the town centers of Lenox, Lee, Stockbridge, Great Barrington, and Pittsfield.
Historic Mansions and Homes-
, Herman Mellville's
, Naumkeg, Vanderbilt Hall and more.
Berkshire Ski Areas
- Butternut Basin, Jiminy Peak, Bosquet, Catamount - all just a short drive.
© 2013 www.yankeeinn.com