Things to do in the Berkshires
- Tanglewood - BSO’s summer Home- 10 minute drive (Open during summer season only)
- Norman Rockwell Museum - 15 minute drive
- Ventfort Hall, Gilded Age Museum- 7 minute drive
- Shakespeare and Company- Shakespearian and dramatic theater. 10 minute drive.
- Berkshire Theater Festival - 10 minute drive (Open during summer season only)
- Prime Outlets - Over 60 designer retail stores located seven miles from the Yankee
- Jacobs Pillow Dance Festival- Featuring world renound dance companies, workshops and free performances on beautiful grounds.
- Wonderful Restaurants within walking distance or a short drive
- Get a Relaxing Massage (next door) at Essentials Day Spa or our in-room option(advanced notice required)
- Excellent Cross-Country Skiing - Locations and equipment shops just minutes away
- Berkshire Museum, Clark Art Institute, Mass MoCA, Chesterwood* and Notable Art Galleries.
- (*open only during summer season)
- Quaint Berkshire Towns - Just a short drive to the town centers of Lenox, Lee, Stockbridge, Great Barrington, and Pittsfield.
- Historic Mansions and Homes- Edith Wharton's The Mount, Herman Mellville's Arrowhead, Naumkeg, Vanderbilt Hall and more.
- Berkshire Ski Areas - Butternut Basin, Jiminy Peak, Bosquet, Catamount - all just a short drive.
****Also, check out our location map for directions to these attractions.