Things to do with kids in the Berkshires
Going on a vacation that pleases everyone in the family can be tough. The Berkshires has enough fun packed activities and events to keep even the hard to please travellers happy!
- Baby Animals At Hancock Shaker Village! April 15th - May 5th
- Norman Rockwell Museum- offering many family programs and exhibits that kids love.
- Berkshire Museum- Kids love the aquarium and special hands-on exhibits
- Animagic Museum of Animation- Discover what Berkshire animators have achieved in the film industry. By appointment only
- Ventfort Hall- family programs and Les Petites Dames-miniature “fashion models” that portray the history of women’s fashion from 1855 to 1914
- Barrington Stage Company
- Berkshire Theater Festival
- Mac-Hayden Theatre- Specialises in kid friendly productions and musicals
- Bisque Beads & Beyond
- Jiminy Peak adventure park
- Catamount Adventure Park
- Bousquet water park and ropes course