Things to do with kids in the Berkshires
Going on a vacation that pleases everyone in the family can be tough. The Berkshires has enough fun packed activities and events to keep even the hard to please travellers happy!
- Baby Animals At Hancock Shaker Village! April 15th - May 5th
- Norman Rockwell Museum- offering many family programs and exhibits that kids love.
- Berkshire Museum- Kids love the aquarium and special hands-on exhibits
- Animagic Museum of Animation- Discover what Berkshire animators have achieved in the film industry. By appointment only
- Ventfort Hall- family programs and Les Petites Dames-miniature “fashion models” that portray the history of women’s fashion from 1855 to 1914
- Barrington Stage Company
- Berkshire Theater Festival
- Mac-Hayden Theatre- Specialises in kid friendly productions and musicals
- Hancock Shaker Village
- Whitney's Farm & Petting Zoo
- Jiminy Peak adventure park
- Catamount Adventure Park
- Bousquet water park and ropes course
Reunions, Group Tours, Sports Events and more!
The Yankee Inn is a great choice to comfortably accommodate large family groups.
- Ample parking for tour busses
- 7 different room types
- Handicapped accessibility
- Gathering spaces
- Central location directly on routes 7&20.
- Easily accessible and located amongst quaint New England towns, great restaurants, museums, shops and more.
Please fill out the form below or call us at 413-499-3700 to discuss a group reservation for your tour today!