RATE, DEPOSIT, CANCELLATION & OTHER POLICIES
- All high season weekend reservations require a deposit equal to one night’s charge plus tax.
- A two night minimum weekend stay is required during high season.
Cancellation/Refund PolicyRefunds are given with the following notice requirements:
High Season: (July, August, October)
Including High Season Holiday & High Demand Tanglewood nights:
- Weekend: 14 day advance notice
- Weekday: One week advance notice
- Weekend: One week advance notice
- Weekday: 48 hours notic
- Weekend: 48 hours advance notice
- Weekday: 24 hours advance notice
Intermediate and Off Season Holiday periods (MLK Weekend, February Vacation (2/12/16-2/20/16), Memorial Day weekend, Columbus Day Weekend)
- One Week Advance Notice Required
- We cannot guarantee a specific room, but rather a room within a specific room category.
- Fireplaces are not operable during the summer.
- Due to quality standards we are unable to accommodate smoking in rooms, however we do have rooms with private outdoor decks.
- Check in time is 3:00PM
- Check out time is 11:00AM
- We do not allow pets
MORE ABOUT RATES…
- Higher Rates apply to New Year holiday, February vacation week, special mid-week Tanglewood performances and possible other events or holidays.
- An Additional charge of $10 per night applies to cribs or cots
- $15 per night for rooms accommodating more than two adult guests.
- Rates are per night, double occupancy and are subject to change without notice.